The cash prizes for the Arthur J. Galub Best Paper Awards are as follows:
- Best Faculty Paper Award -- $500
- Best Graduate Student Paper Award -- $250
- Best Undergraduate Student Paper Award -- $150
Best paper submission will be evaluated based on the following outcomes. A strong candidate for best paper:
- Is well organized and is characterized by good writing and a clarity of expression.
- Offers some important or innovative way of looking at an issue, in a way that it could potentially contribute to advancing the discipline.
- Exhibits a good knowledge of the fundamentals of the area covered by the paper.
- Presents a good critical analysis.
- Uses a discipline-relevant theory or model for analysis.
- Includes ample references to relevant literature on the topic.